Procure Premium Grade of Acid Red Dyes, Disodium Sodium Sulfosuccinates, Organic Pigment Powders, Acid Milling Powder Dyes, etc., From Us, At Cost Saving Prices.
We at Syntron Industries Private Limited began our journey humbly in year 1985 with targets of bringing revolutionary eco-friendly industrial chemicals closer to industries and individuals in diverse sectors. By serving as a manufacturer, we have been fulfilling the requirements of customers for items such as Acid Red Dyes, Industrial Pigment Powder, Dust Suppression Chemical, Organic Pigment Powders, Disodium Sodium Sulfosuccinates, Road Dust Control Chemicals, Yellow Sulfated Surfactants, Acid Milling Powder Dyes and other products. These innovative and supreme quality items have endless demands in the markets because of their purity, perfect composition, budget friendly rates and many more attributes. The qualitative chemical auxiliaries & dyes offered by us cater the needs of varied industries like Agro Chemicals, Detergent Industries, Textile, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, etc. We also launched PRINTRON, a special range of inks, surfactants paper dyes, pigment dispersions and auxiliaries.
It is our team of hardworking and talented individuals that has pushed our enterprise to the forefront of markets. Their excellent performance, strong coordination and effective communication are all enhanced by our team of expert management, which includes:
- CEO: Mr. Shrenik Trivedi
- Senior Director: Mr. Rushay Trivedi
- Leadership Group: Mr. Bhavtosh Vyas
A rigorous quality maintenance system is implemented at our firm which allows us to keep the quality of products top notch at every stage of production. This system helps us in maintaining highest of standards that are set in the industry for items like Acid Milling Powder Dyes, Yellow Sulfated Surfactants, Road Dust Control Chemicals and others. Also, it enables us to run tests on these items for purity percentile, non toxicity, effectiveness for intended application, accurate composition, and more.
Our well designed and active business strategy that separates us from other producers in the domain include:
- Syntron Says Yes: No matter how large quantity, complicated, urgent or specific quality of products are demanded by the customers, we always say Yes to them and make sure that their demands are met by us in a responsible manner.
- Client Centric Approach: All the inbound and outbound processes of our company are managed in completely client centric ways because client ease and satisfaction always remains our main concern.
Besides our extremely qualitative and value for money range of products, there are several other factors that make us a better option for the customers. We have understanding of markets and potential to stay relevant to them. The fluent and professional workflow managed throughout the business processes helps us give surety of timely completion of orders. Along with these factors, the offers that we place also attract most customers to us.
Below bulleted points pose as the primary strengths of Syntron in this competitive industry:
- Advanced & spacious manufacturing facilities
- Valuable and vast industrial experience
- International quality rules, regulations and policies
- Latest & sophisticated machinery installed at our premises
- Strong network base in the markets
- Timely delivery of every small or large consignment
- Free sampling policy
Brands We Deal In
Our constantly appreciated and demanded offerings including Disodium Sodium Sulfosuccinates, Acid Milling Powder Dyes, Organic Pigment Powders, Road Dust Control Chemicals, etc., are widely recognized under the brand name of Syntron.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Located in the primary industrial area of Ahmedabad (Gujarat), our infrastructure is spread in an area of 6,336 square feet. It is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery including Formulation Vessels, Filling Tank, Storage Tank, Automatic Liquid Filling Machine, Reaction Vessels, Weighing Machines & more alongside latest devices, tools & instruments that are resourceful for the quality driven production of chemical items. It is maintained in a well organized and well arranged manner to pull out the desired quality & quantity of results without any delays or compromise.
In addition to our modern manufacturing unit, we also have a separate research & development area that helps us run various experimentations and quality maintenance & growth processes. Our R&D processes are involved in:
- Formation of superior grade oil based dispersible pigments
- Novel reducing agent for polyester printing washing off treatment and vat dyes
- For untapped areas of dusting, development of dust suppression & dedusting agents
- Single molecular dyes for cotton & polyester viscose blend fabric
- Additives that increase working life of oils used in transformers
- Fly ash utilization and conversion of fly ash for varied industrial uses
- Chemicals for coal seam fire for coal mines and coal stock yard
- Specialty chemicals for Bauxite processing
- Fabric printing without the use of thickeners
- Specific designing of dusting systems